Thrive in your Golden Years
VibraGenix Whole Body Vibration is truly a wonderful technology, for both regaining and maintaining fitness and wellness throughout the Golden Years. This State-of-the-art exercise is ideal for those with balance issues, the disabled, and those who experience pain with standard exercise programs. Exercising regularly can positively impact both the quality and quantity of life throughout the Golden years – and nothing is more important than that!
The effects of the VibraGenix are very similar to traditional exercise – weight loss, increase of lymphatic movement, cell voltage, circulation, bone density and muscle mass, as well as effective movement of energy blockages.
This is Ultimate Recovery, Wellness and Fitness Workout! Just 10 minutes gives the effects of an hour of cardiovascular exercise, such as brisk walking – and the same energy movement as 90 minutes of Tai Chi! How is this possible? By simultaneously stimulating every cell in your body with sonic/sound waves – and you have nearly 100 trillion of them!
One of the issues we face as we age is potential bone loss and increased susceptibility to fracture. Whole Body Vibration technology was originally designed to prevent bone and muscle loss in the zero-gravity environment of space. In the environment of earth’s gravity this has been found to be effective at strengthening bones, and in some cases even reversing bone loss. This is a critical factor for increasing the quality of life throughout our Golden years.
Another helpful aspect of this technology is the increase in balance and coordination. This helps in fall prevention, another critical aspect of the aging equation. If you are unable to exercise with traditional methods due to balance issues, the VibraSonic machine will give you the exercise you need to maintain your quality of life and keep your systems functioning as well as possible
The Magic of VibraGenix whole body vibration lies in its ability to increase the energy or Cell Voltage in every cell in your body in as little as a 10 minute session. This can be clearly seen with live blood cell analysis done before and after the VibraGenix session. High cell voltage is the KEY to anti-aging because these energized cells can regenerate, heal and resist disease.
VibraGenix Whole Body Vibration Technology is truly the wave of the future in exercise science. For those people that are unable to participate in regular exercise due to restricted mobility, poor balance, pain, or susceptibility to falling, this technology has the potential to drastically change their lives for the better. Increasing the vitality, quality and quantity of life for our fastest growing population group is a top priority.
“Weight-bearing, strength, and balance-training exercises are also an important part of any osteoporosis prevention and treatment program, regardless of age. They can help increase or preserve bone mass and may also help reduce the risk of falling. As discussed in Chapter 6, all types of physical activity can contribute to bone health. Activities that are weight bearing or involve impact are most useful for increasing or maintaining bone mass. Activities that are not weight bearing or are low impact may help improve balance and coordination and maintain muscle mass, which can help prevent falls. For those who cannot engage in regular physical activity due to disability, mechanical stimulation of the skeleton might prove beneﬁcial. Recent, small studies found that use of vibrating platforms increased BMD and slowed bone loss (Rubin 2004 et al., Verschueren et al. 2004, Ward et al. 2004). This may provide another way to reduce fracture risk both in the elderly and in younger individuals with disabling conditions that limit their ability to exercise.”US Surgeon General Vice Admiral Regina M Benjamin MD MBA
Throughout history, there have been times when humanity and technology have both taken a giant leap forward — electricity, transportation, ﬂight, computer science… and now, exercise science. This is a breakthrough that will change both the exercise, and wellness paradigm forever.
- Effect of 8-Month Vertical Whole Body Vibration on Bone, Muscle Performance, and Body Balance
- Effects on leg muscular performance from WBV exercise
- Effects of WBV exercise on lower extremity muscle strength and power in an older population
- The acute effects of different WBV amplitudes on the endocrine system of young healthy men
- Effects of vibration and resistance training on neuromuscular and hormonal measures
- Strength training effects of whole-body vibration
- Acute and residual effects of vibratory stimulation on explosive strength in elite and amateur athletes
- Good vibrations and strong bones
- Acute effects of whole body vibration
- Adaptive responses of human skeletal muscle to vibration exposure
- Bone density by WBV
- Effect of 4-month vertical WBV on performance and balance
- Effect of 6-month whole body vibration training on hip density
- Effect of a vibration exposure on muscular performance and body balance
- Effect of Whole Body Vibration exercise on lumbar bone mineral density
- Effects of 4 weeks whole body vibration on electromechanical delay
- Estrogen and bone muscle strength
- Improving Strength and Postural Control in Young Skiers
- Short-term effects of WBV on postural control in
- Strength increase after whole body vibration compared with resistance training
- The anabolic activity of bone Tissue suppressed by disuse, is normalized by brief exposure to extremely low-magnitude mechanical stimuli
- The effects of whole body vibration exercises on bone remodeling of ovary-excised rats
- The sites of neural adaptation induced by resistance training in humans
- Use of vibration therapy in the treatment of diabetic
- The effects of 11 weeks whole body vibration training on jump height
- The use of vibration training to enhance muscle strength and power